2020 Field is not yet finalised.
2019 Placings for Vodacom Durban July
Do it Again becomes only the fifth horse in history to win back-to-back Durban July titles.
- 1. Do It Again (Ridden by Richard Fourie and trained by Justin Snaith)
- 2. Rainbow Bridge
- 3. Twist Of Fate
- 4. Eyes Wide Open
- 5. Miyabi Gold
- 6. Camphoratus
- 7. Roy Had Enough
- 8. Divine Odyssey (SAF)
- 9. Doublemint
- 10. Barahin
- 11. Lady In Black
- 12. Head Honcho
- 13. Tilbury Fort
- 14. Made to Conquer
- 15. Legal Eagle
- 16. Return Flight
Durban July 2020 Entrants
updated -15 February 2020
Important Vodacom Durban July dates to diarise:
- Entries: Close 11:00 Wednesday, 15 April
- First Declaration: Close 11:00 Monday, 11 May
- First Supp. Entries: Close 11:00 Tuesday, 12 May
- Second Declaration: Close 11:00 Monday, 1 June
- Final Supp. Entries: Close 11:00 Monday, 15 June
- Weights Published: Monday, 15 June
- Final Declaration: Close 11:00 Monday, 22 June
Final Field and Draw:
Announcement of the Final Field and Barrier Draws will take place on Tuesday, 23 June.
**20 horses will be carded for this event (18 Horses + 2 Reserves)** The Reserves to be scratched by 8:15 Friday 3 July. Elimination will be at the sole and unfettered discretion of the Company.
Public gallops scheduled for Thursday, 25 June
Southern Routes takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
We suggest that you take informed decisions closer to the time from officially sourced information.
Refer to the official racecard to confirm the correct information.